Walker Management Library Study Rooms
How to Reserve a Room
Log into Virtual EMS at https://emscampus.ea.vanderbilt.edu/VirtualEMS using your VUNetID and e-Password.
Go to "Reservations" in the top menu, then choose the Owen option.
Detailed instructions: Virtual EMS - Owen
Study Room Guidelines
- Room reservations are for groups only and may be made 72 hours in advance.
- Room reservations not used by a group within 15 minutes of the start time are forfeited.
- If you need markers or erasers, they can be provided at the library service desk.
- For support with the monitors and equipment, email the help desk (firstname.lastname@example.org) or contact VUIT.
- If the room is too hot, fans are available at the library service desk.
- Don't leave food or drinks in the rooms, use trash bins outside the library.
- Any other suggestion? Email email@example.com.