Search

Contact Us | Advanced Search

Dean Randy Batson and Amos Christie Discuss Plans for the West Court Project, ca. 1963

Dr. Christie was chairman of the Department of Pediatrics from 1943-1968, and Randy Batson (dean 1963-1972) would become the first Vice Chancellor for Health Affairs (1971-1974). Browse related items

Vanderbilt Hospital West Court Entrance, circa 1964

The West Court project was completed in 1964, when it became the new hospital entrance. Browse related items

Tags: ,

West Court Hospital Addition, ca. 1964

Vanderbilt added a new entrance to the hospital in 1964, known at the time as the "West Court Project," which is now the main entrance to Medical Center North. Browse related items

West Court Hospital Addition, ca. 1964

The new West Court project added a new entrance to Medical Center North in 1964. The section of Garland Ave. seen here is now a plaza between MCN and the hospital. Browse related items

West Court Hospital Addition, ca. 1964

Vanderbilt added a new entrance to the hospital in 1964, known at the time as the "West Court Project," which is now the main entrance to Medical Center North. Browse related items

Round and West Wings, ca. 1965

Automobiles pull into the new hospital entrance. Browse related items

Round Wing, ca. 1965

The West and Round Wings of Vanderbilt Hospital were completed in 1962, and the West Court (at the right edge of the photo) in 1964. Browse related items


Copyright © 2010-2017

2209 Garland Avenue
Nashville, TN 37232